The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Friday, May 18, 2007

Road Hog

My right leg is now full of bruises. I'm such a klutz. But I can finally say I have ridden a bicycle on the roads of China! My colleague lent me her bicycle because she had something urgent to attend to and could not cycle her bicycle home. Anyway, I was raring to experience riding a bicycle in the traffic conditions here. Actually, I did not get the bruises from an accident on the road. Embarrassingly, I fell down when I was trying to park the bicycle. Funny!
Oh, I forgot to add that the bicycle is an electronic one. With just a twist of the handle, I can speed right ahead! The bicycle is really heavy. Maybe that explains why I got all those blue-blacks. I think from now on, I shall banish all thoughts of buying a bicycle in China. The Chinese make cycling look like a breeze. But yet with an electronic bicycle, I have so much trouble. Think I shall stick with their so-called air-conditioned public bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home