The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all couples and Happy Friendship Day to all singles! Muaks to everyone!
Friend N was just lamenting about an ex who gave him an ipod and mobile phone, when he himself is earning big bucks! The world is so unfair. I know N you are reading this! Sigh.... wish I had someone who would give me something. Oh well, I'm an independent gal who buys her own toys!
Latest object of desire: Samsung Juke. Friend W already has it and when N and I saw him using it, we both squealed in delight.
I'm such a sucker for pretty phones! Only drawback is it doesn't have 3G support. Another friend, L, aptly pointed out: we never need 3G when we own a 3G phone, but when we get a non 3G phone, we would somehow be going off to Japan for a holiday. Bah! Murphy's Law!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home