The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sounds of Music

Gasp! I've only recently realised that I can no longer whistle like I used to before I had my braces! I guess I'm a slow one as I've already had my braces for more than half a year. Anyway, not being able to whistle well is not a big loss right? My mom should be happy at this loss of my special talent as she always says I'm so 'samseng' (aka tomboy) when I do it.
Anyone remembers this advertisment from a certain courier service about this irritating bird that kept 'whistling' to a dog (or was it cat?) and the dog/cat sent it off to Siberia using its service. I remember the last part best cos the bird was like exclaiming "SIBERIA?!?!" in an extremely high pitched voice. Serves it right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home