The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Friday, November 18, 2005

Key Maker

My worst fear has come true.... I have been locked out of my room! Help! It's all the internet's fault! It was not working just now, so I left the room to go check it out.... and then...... the door closed before I could get my keys...... So now I'm in the office using the computer waiting for Mr Son to come to work and look for the key maker to come and open the door for me. Sigh...... Early in the morning at 7.30 am and this has to happen...... Fortunately I'm properly dressed already..... Can't imagine if I were still in my pjs.....

If you are wondering who the key maker is, he's the locksmith. Here I've got to simplify my words so that they can understand what I am saying. For example I've got the computer doctor to help me fix my laptop and there is the computer hospital where I can bring my baby to when it's sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home