The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Vee Ruut

That's what my computer has gotten.... a virus in Vietnamese terms..... The vee ruut has caused a chaos.... big time! When I turn on my laptop, it takes like fifteen minutes to boot up.... Imagine I can use the time for booting up to do my washing up! That's how long it takes! But fortunately, the staff here are kind enough to help me. Mr Da and Mr Son installed a vee ruut scan for me.... It killed 4 vee ruuts.... But it still didn't help in the slow boot up.... So Mr Hua, the part-time IT employee is now helping me to transfer all my files over to Mr Son's desktop and then later will reformat everything.... sigh..... Not a good way to start my life here in Vietnam yah? Hopefully my baby will be up by tomorrow morning....

(Diclaimer: All words in Vietnamese have been spelt the way I was told to pronounce them)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sandra, we miss you alot......esp me..haha....I doing my EUA now...if only u were here......:)
    Mr B has been hinting me these few days on the report...he scare i run away without doing for him, wans me to give him report end of Nov..lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home