The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Friday, December 02, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy

Busy, busy, busy, every day,
Busy, busy, busy, I can't play.
Are you busy Monday?
Yes, I am.
English classes, music classes
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Are you busy Friday?
Yes, I am.
Friday is a busy day.
Are you busy Saturday?
Can you play?
No! Saturday's a very, very busy day.
Busy, busy, busy, I can't play.
I'm busy, busy every day.
But not on Sunday!
Sunday is my free day
And I can play!

This is a new song that I've just learnt. It is also the current status of my life here in Vietnam. But no, I'm not busy with english and music classes and Sunday is not my free day. But it pretty much sums it all up..... I'll sing it for you if you want when I get back to Singapore!

I'm currently teaching English in a primary school. The students are all so fun and such a joy to be with! I love going to classes and meeting them. Even though they do not really understand me at times, they can be really sweet! Like a girl came up to me and gave me a packet of snacks, another came up at the end of the class and hugged me. And a boy gave me this lovely drawing! To think that I scolded him when I saw him colouring in my class! You can see his name Phung Ba Hung in the top left corner. And despite the language barrier, I could understand them when they call me pretty teacher or say teacher pretty.... Hehe.... Compliments always work for me!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger This is Ed said…

    Looks like you're having a good time over there :)

     
  • At 4:27 AM, Blogger melvin said…

    so cute. it's like kind of relieving childhood days... so good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home