The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Happiest Person

The office had a christmas gift exchange and I got a clock cum photo frame from Son. Together with the gift was a card that read:

Nguoi nao nhan duoc mon qua va tam thiep nay la nguoi hanh phuc nhat ngay hom nay! Ban hay doc hang ngay, moi ngay se la hanh phuc nhat cua ban!

Of course I could not read it and Son would not translate it for me. He said I should use the dictionary just like him. When I use words that he does not understand, he always has to go back to the office to check the dictionary. It's tedious...... But the Vietnamese language is not the same.... It's impossible to check word for word because some words have no meaning on their own! I played cheat by asking Dung to translate the words for me.... When translated, it means

The person who receives this card is the happiest one today! If you read this everyday, you'll be happy everyday!

Haha! The card came at an appropriate time..... I need the happiness......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home