The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Message Me

I've finally gotten a mobile number in Vietnam. There are three service providers in Vietnam: Viettel, Mobi Fone and Vina Phone. I chose Viettel as it's the cheapest and has the most suitable plan for me. Thankfully Son was there to buy the SIM card with me and he helped me choose a fantastic and easy to remember 10-digit number! If you want to call or sms me over here in Vietnam, just ask me for my number when I next chat with you online... It doesn't cost that much to sms! I felt so deprived the first month that I was here cause I could not sms much. I talked so much to my parents back home that the phone bill that I chalked up with my Singapore line last month was almost equivalent to 6 months worth of calls!!! Imagine that! So with my new Vietnamese number, they would be the ones calling.... and paying!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home