The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Monday, January 02, 2006

Coming Home!

I would be returning to Singapore for Chinese New Year! Yippee!!! So I am now starting to shop for souvenirs for my family, friends and supporters of my blog! Was out shopping this morning with my brother at a local wholesale market and I had a great time! To put it simply, I have not spent so much money since I came here...... I have surpressed the shopping urge for so long! The feeling of buying things is so good!
After our shopping trip, we went back to his home for lunch. I think I shall try to pick up some cooking skills from his sister-in-law and mother! The food they prepare is not oily and simply delicious! Tuan Anh's nephew, Quang Long, is so cute! We pretty much talk kid language but I know he is calling for my attention when he calls me teacher in Vietnamese! I shall attempt to make him speak english!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home