The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Thursday, December 08, 2005

You Make Me Happy

Here's another drawing from young Hung..... He can read my mind..... He knows I'm having a bad day and hence the dark clouds and rain. He knows I like flowers! And check out the cute apple tree with 2 fruits danggling from it!

The reasons I can think of for why he's giving me so many drawings are:
1) He loves me so much! (I love him too cause he's so cute!)
2) He wants to get my attention.... (No need for that as he already has it!)
3) He's so bored during my class that he has to turn to drawing....
4) He wants to be an artist when he grows up.
5) He knows I'm a sucker for his drawings....
6) He's just being a sweet young boy who knows how to make his teacher happy!

Gosh, I really don't know..... But for whatever reasons he has for giving me his drawings, he sure makes my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home