The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Friends in JWSS

It was good to meet up with my former colleagues from JWSS and to see that those who have left the school are now looking more refreshed and happy! As for those still there, at least they are surviving! Just hang in there guys! I also met my students...... Didn't realise how much I missed Singapore and everyone back home till I saw them!

I was especially happy to see three of my students from my form class. While waiting for their 'O' Levels results, they are now working at this gelato counter outside of Shaw Centre. (I missed another 2 of them as they were not on duty at that time) You will surely see the counter if you come out from the escalator through the underpass. Fatimah, Diniy and Nasrullah seemed to have grown up within the short span of 3 months. They exuded confidence and maturity! Plus such excellent service they were providing to their customers! If you ever decide to get an ice-cream there, maybe you can tell them you are Miss Sng's friend and they will give you a bigger scoop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home