The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Friday, January 27, 2006

New Year, New Hair

I've got a new haircut. Very cheap to get it done in Vietnam! I can't even begin to think what's expensive there! So just in case I don't get to meet you while I'm back in Singapore, here's a glimpse of what I look like now.... Nothing drastic!

Rebonding = $40 (Wow!)
Pedicure & manicure = $4 (Where to find in Singapore?!)
Eyebrow shaping = $1 (OMG!)
Haircut = free! (Special service!)
Cute hairstylist (rare) who speaks english (very important!) = priceless!
New Korean friends / bosses of salon = priceless!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger The Young Family said…

    I happened apon your site - very interesting - you will have to post wether or not your students passed the exams!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home