The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Crunch Time

Very busy these few days.... Busy preparing for my trip back home.... Have to think of things and gifts to buy and stuff to bring home..... Plus my baggage is so limited! So must really maximise the space! I think my luggage will just be filled with things for my family and friends! But I really want to buy all the 'mei mei' shoes and bags and clothes back home!

Plus, my students are taking the entrance exams this week, so I'm busy helping out with the whole process.... Feel really worried for them.... It's like how I felt when my students were taking the O Levels. But some of my students here have made so many sacrifices that I do not know what will happen to them if they do not pass the test. There is one student who stopped studying in high school just so that she could concentrate on passing the entrance exams. Her parents even sold their house and moved to a smaller one in order to pay for her school fees! Even though I'm not the one taking the entrance exams, I'm feeling terribly nervous for them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home