The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Friday, January 13, 2006

Hairy Issues

I've come to notice that most girls in Vietnam have long hair. I think the ratio of girls with long hair to those with short hair is about 20:1. I asked An and Tuan Anh separately why long hair is so popular here and both gave me the same answer: They like girls with long hair because it makes a girl more attractive and feminine. Eh? What era are they still living in? How can you judge a girl by her hair? Even though I have long hair myself, I don't think it makes me more attractive than any other girl with short hair!

Let's have a poll! Sorry, this one's just for the guys!

I would date a girl who has:
1. long hair, because ..........
2. any length of hair, because ..........

1 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger This is Ed said…

    I would date a girl who has hair. Period. Erm, on her head pls :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home