The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Saturday, January 28, 2006

New Plans

This is what has happened or is going to happen to me:

26 Jan: Tendered my resignation with RV Nam Viet. But I'm still with the head office in Singapore. Things are just too chaotic in the office in Vietnam and I do not want to be caught in an awkward position in a foreign land.
2 Feb: Return to Vietnam to pack my stuff
3 Feb: Mad rush to meet all my students and friends in Vietnam and say goodbye to them. Hopefully I'll see them in Singapore soon!
4 Feb: Return to Singapore
5 Feb: Wee hours of the day, I'll fly to Shandong, China, for a 2-week crash course to prepare the students for an entrance exam to Singapore Poly. Looking forward to this as it's my first time to China!
20 Feb: Return to Singapore
23 Feb: Tentatively on this date, I'll fly off to Mandalay, Myanmar for my new posting for the remaining 9 months of my contract. I'm quite looking forward to it as the living conditions and security there are better. But perhaps minus the shopping....

To all my friends who wanted to visit me in Vietnam, I'm afraid there's no more chance to do so! Even I myself have not travelled out of HCMC! But you guys can always come to Myanmar!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger This is Ed said…

    Wow, all tt jet setting! Wish you all the best... again! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home