The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I'll be coming home for the Chinese New Year holidays! I'll be in sunny Singapore from 24 January till 4 February. I actually managed to get on an earlier flight so I now get to stay in Singapore for a longer time! I want to meet up with all of you when I get back! I should start making plans and drawing up a schedule to meet up with all the different groups of people! I don't want to miss out anyone! I miss everyone!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger 'Liz said…

    Hooray U will be back in Singapore for more days than I thought. Wonder whether U would like to come visit us at JWSS.... Hee Hee Miss U so much!!!!

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger 'Liz said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger This is Ed said…

    Speaking of planning, are you doing the annual CNY again? *grin*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home