The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Goldilocks & The 3 Bears

Just before Ms Celsa went back to the Philippines, she left behind some food in the fridge. Since she couldn't possibly bring those home, she told the staff and I to help ourselves to the food. A few days later, I went into the training room. (The training room is where the teachers can work and where the refrigerator is.) To my surprise, Nhu, Vi and Son were there doing some filing and stock-taking of the books. I opened the fridge and discovered that my raisins, milk and fruits were all gone and so I exclaimed aloud that my food was missing! I turned around to realise that in addition to Ms Celsa's food, the three of them had eaten mine too! That scene was so funny!!! They three of them apologised for eating my food but I guess it's alright since they had no idea who the food belonged to exactly. Besides, it's just food. I can always buy some more. In the end, I joined them in their little party and I shared with them my bak kwa too.
The next day, when I opened the fridge, I found a large bag of fruits in there. Attached to the bag was a note from the three of them. Aww..... So sweet!
Since they bought so much fruits and I couldn't possibly finish them on my own, I cut some of them up and we had a fruit party that afternoon. They usually have a tea break about 3 pm everyday where they will buy fruits from outside and bring it back to the office for all to share. So the only difference today is that I am the one providing the fruits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home