The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Class 3/2

I teach three classes altogether.... Two classes of Grade 3 and one class of Grade 2. Here is one of my Grade 3 class. This class has quite a good standard of english. Most of the students in this class have english names so it's quite easy for me to remember them! Only problem is, they keep changing their names! A girl could be called Helen one day, and the next day, she would be called Kitty! Another would be called Lucy, if not Marry. (She insisted that I spell it this way) My favourite student in this class is Daisy or Nhu in Vietnamese. She is a quiet and gentle little girl. Can you guess which of these three girls is Daisy?
Ok, here's the answer: The girl in spectacles is Kitty. It's quite rare for a Vietnamese to be wearing glasses. The girl who has her hair combed back is Maggie. If I'm not wrong, she's also the class monitor. She's the one who gets the class to stand up when I enter the class. The girl with the bangs and a fair, chubby face is Daisy. She's so lovable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home