The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Class 2/2

This is a grade 2 class which means that they are about 7 or 8 years old. At the back with the class is Ms Wan. She helps me with the class whenever they are too noisy or don't seem to understand my instructions.

This 'uncle-looking' boy is Phuc. He always salutes me when I come into the class! (See above picture) He was also the official photographer for some of my pictures!

Here I am with Tram, Phi Anh and Anh. In the photo on the right are Nguyen, Cheng and Hang. The girls are pretty right? I can't say the same for the boys though....


2 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Zann said…

    I'm just curious. How do you pronounce Phuc? Does it rhyme with duck?

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    It is pronounced something like Forb... funny right...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home