The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Not That Rosy....

"You will be sad if you stay in the office all the time....."

I suppose the verb used here should not really be sad but going by the limitations of Son's english, I fully understood the meaning of his words..... I didn't realise how true this statement was until I heard it for myself..... It was a Saturday night and I was all alone in my room..... How can anyone not be sad when in this situation? But I still think it's alright for now as I had a really busy week and I need to have some quiet time by myself. Time to catch up on my ironing, laundry and cleaning up as well!

Everything so far has been rather good, and comparing to all the crap that I was getting from JWSS, I would say that I am enjoying life now. But things are not always as rosy as they appear to be.... The way they do things here are not as professional as what we are used to. There is hardly any structure to the programmes here so everything is kind of adhoc..... One moment is this, another moment that..... But fortunately, with the tough training I had received at JWSS, I can still handle them all! Bring it on! Then there's such a thing as office politics..... Vietnamese style of course......

2 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger This is Ed said…

    That's right, get out there and kick some butt! :P

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger 'Liz said…

    I guess right now there will be fewer people in JWSS to fight along wif me in this battle against the dark forces :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home