The Sands of Time Wait for No Man

Friday, December 09, 2005

Good Character Training

Someone once told me that waking up early and having cold showers are forms of good character training.... I'm doing both of them now.... And I think I'm doing them very well..... I no longer wake up at 6 am, but instead at 5.30 am..... I'm having cold showers every night despite the presence of a Ariston heater in the toilet. Not by choice of course! The @#$% thing does not work! To add to these two forms of training, I'm also sleeping late.... May I ask if that constitutes part of the good character training programme?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Zann said…

    Since I only wake up after 9am (no earlier or I'd be cranky!) and never take cold showers (the hotter the better! turn into lobster is the best!), my character must be very poor.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home